- For General/ UR (Male): Rs. 2000/-
- For General (Female), Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL)(Male & Female): Rs. 1000/-
- For Transgender: Rs.1000/-
- Payment Mode: through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI
Note: Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the Examination fee).
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of fee: 16-02-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17-03-2022
- Last Date for successful transaction of Examination fee: 18-03-2022 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online
only: 19 to 21-03-2022
- Downloading of Admit Cards by the candidate’s from NTA
website: To be accounced on the website
- Date of Examination: To be accounced on the website
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: Will be intimated later through website.
- No Age Limit for this CMAT 2022 Exam.
- For More Information Refer for the Notification.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
|Exam Name||Total No of Seats|
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2022)||–|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Answer Key||Link | Notice|
|Admit Card||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Exam City Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Public Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|